Shopping on foreverstampstore.com is safe, fast and convenient. To make life easier, we accept a number of secure payment methods designed to be completely safe and friendly. When you shop at foreverstampstore.com, your privacy and online security are always guaranteed.
The following payment methods are accepted on foreverstampstore.com :
Credit Cards: Visa, MasterCard, AmericaExpress and JCB
- You have to enter debit/credit card information in each transaction. We do not save your debit/credit information on file.
Foreverstampstore.com is not responsible for any conversion fees or foreign exchange fees associated with international orders.
- Payments cannot be split between multiple credit cards.
- All cards must have a valid security code.
- Due to regulatory restrictions, a single order cannot exceed $1,500, so if you need to buy more than $1,500 of products, please place multiple orders.
- Payment Failed, Do not honor
- They do not honor or Invalid Service Code messages indicate that the customer card’s issuing bank will not validate the transaction and provide an authorization code. Essentially, it means that the credit card being used for the transaction has been completely rejected by the issuing bank. To resolve the issue, you must contact the customer credit card’s issuing bank and obtain a verbal authorization code for the transaction. After obtaining the authorization code, you can then capture the transaction manually.
- We will recommend you to call the number on the back of your card and talk to the customer representative of your bank, please let them know you are trying to place an order online and request them to approve the transaction.
Pay With Wire Transfer
- For orders which exceed $100, please contact us at our Support Email: email@example.com
- Please tell us after you pay the wire transfer with your order number, the amount paid, the transaction number and the exact date you made the wire transfer.
Have more questions or concerns? Contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org