The California dogface butterfly (Zerene eurydice) is only found in California and was designated as that state’s official state insect in 1972. The male butterfly shows the striking colors and wing patterns resembling a poodle face in profile that give it its unusual name. The female displays subdued soft yellows with a single small dark spot on each forewing.
It use on irregular-size envelopes. Such as square greeting cards, RSVP envelopes often enclosed with wedding invitations, party invitations, thank-you notes, announcements, or any other irregularly sized correspondence.
These envelopes cannot pass through the automated Postal processing system and have to be hand-cancelled. They are charged a non-machineable surcharge even if they weigh less than one ounce. Greeting card envelopes printed with a silhouette of a butterfly indicate the need for the use of a butterfly stamp. Any non-machineable envelope, like oddly shaped or vertical envelopes, as well as lumpy envelopes, rigid envelopes, or mail with clasps, ribbons, or buttons, may use this stamp.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERYWe are proud to offer shipping services that currently operate in USA. But except the following area:
1. Alaska 2. American Samoa 3. Guam 4. Hawaii 5. Marshall Islands 6. Northern Mariana Islands 7. Palau 8. Puerto Rico 9. Rhode Island 10. U.S. Virgin Islands 11. Armed Forces Americas 12. Armed Forces Europe 13. Armed Forces PacificNothing means more to us than bringing our customers great value and service. We will continue to grow to meet the needs of all our customers, delivering a serviced. Thank you for your understanding.
How much do you charge for shipping?We provide free shipping.
How do you ship packages?USPS functions as our logistics partner to ship out foreverstampstore.com products. They will choose the carrier that they think works best for our customers.
What about customs?We are responsible for any custom fees once the items have shipped. By purchasing our products, you consent that one or more packages may be shipped to you when they arrive to your country.
How long does shipping take?Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates: 2-8 Business days.
Do you provide tracking information?Yes, you will receive an email once your order ships that contains your tracking information. If you haven’t received tracking info within 5 days, please contact us.
My tracking says "no information available at the moment".For some shipping companies, it takes 2-5 business days for the tracking information to update on the system. If your order was placed more than 5 business days ago and there is still no information on your tracking number, please contact us.
Will my items be sent in one package?For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you have specified combined shipping.If you have any other questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you out.We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY
Order cancellationAll orders can be cancelled until they are shipped. If your order has been paid and you need to make a change or cancel an order, you must contact us within 12 hours. Once the packaging and shipping process has started, it can no longer be cancelled.
RefundsYour satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund or reshipment for ordered products if:
- You do not receive them within the guaranteed time (45 days not including 2-5 day processing)
- You receive the wrong or broken item(Non-artificial)
- Your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. delayed by a natural disaster)
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Foreverstampstore.com